“You are the creator of your own destiny.” – Madura Maha – Founder & CEO Visual Birds Studio
Ingenuity and creativity are the two traits that define Madura Maha. Right from the start of his career, he always had a knack of creating highly inventive designs involving websites, animations, graphics, technology, digital marketing and sound files. After completing my graduate in computer design, he started his career as an SEO Analyst. Slowly and gradually, he started to climb the ladder of success and gained ample expertise in Web design, Photoshop, SEO and digital marketing.
However, an idea of starting his own company was tinkering in the back of his mind. This is what eventually led him to start Visual Birds. It is an animation company, which creates effective and targeted Explainer animated videos specifically, so your business grabs the attention of your audience immediately. They have the experience and a team of qualified experts and our content creation process is thorough and well organized.
Visual Birds is a front runner in the animated explainer videos. Some of Our Services are:
- Explainer Videos -Well developed animated videos that increase sales Promotional Videos -Speak, communicate & get visible.
- Whiteboard Animations – Power of illustrated imagery to engage audiences.
- Startup Videos -Massive marketing opportunities with captivating storytelling.
- Web Videos-Quick viewer engagement that entertains and drives traffic.
- Product Marketing- Create customer consideration and keep them glued to you.
- 2.5 D Animation Videos- Visually dynamic explanations that simplify complexity of thoughts.
- Our well groomed team of experts from various fields makes our videos outspoken in the market.
The step by step process aligned in a way for video making, ensures the quality of the final video.
“The World greatest knowledge giant called Google right?. Searching is my favorite hobby one day am searching google I found a business model about Storytelling – So what does storytelling have to do with business? Everything! “Because our brains value stories over anything else,” I wanted relate this storytelling into business. That’s how I got interested in creating videos for business.
Don’t get annoyed with failures. Just move on, stick tightly to your dreams.
- Getting a right team to make it happen
- Getting investors
We hired some fresher’s, who were seriously was looking for a opportunity to show their skills. We trained them and deployed them in the development. It took some time, but definitely worth it. Since I was into this industry for quite a long time and worked for global brands, I was aware of the quality standards every client expects. Same quality I wanted to get from our people through training. We achieved it.
Creativity is our basic and essential requirement of our business. Every project has to be ideal, every scene has to be creative. So, not to get Brain Drain is mandatory. But still as human beings we still get brain drain.
Google Apps, Trello, HubSpot, Slack, Zoom etc.,
Proper planning, acting according to that plan and reviewing the progress.
Multitasking. Even though I am in a position to handle different tasks at a time, sometimes I couldn’t focus more on what is prioritized.
• One tip to success:
Commitment & dedication is the key for success.
• One mistake you believe every individual must avoid:
Don’t procrastinate. Don’t get annoyed with failures.
• One most important lesson that you have learned till now:
Plan properly and work smartly.
“You are the creator of your own destiny”.